Scuba Diving

SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: SHARK FEEDING

Professional liar Eric Cheng is incapable of telling the truth and is also incapable of being interesting...

Jianli - OW / IT
August 20, 2008 at 07:26:02

There are two occupational hazards associated with being paid to promote dive resorts, liveaboards and scuba equipment. First, you gradually embrace dishonesty and deceit as the fast track to success (and another free liveaboard trip). And second, your name ultimately becomes synonymous with lying.

Eric Cheng is one of those names.  But what sets him apart is not so much that he lies about harassing sharks and other marine wildlife.  It's how incredibly boring and unimaginative his stuff is.  His worthless photos never rise above the "my holiday" snapshot level: "hey everybody, look at me -- I'm Eric Cheng and I'm here in (fill in the blank) and this is a picture of the sunset and here's another one of a big shark!  And his stultifying prose is even worse. Do we really need to know what Eric ate for lunch last Tuesday (yawn)?

Scuba Diving

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

Scuba Diving

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER DIGITAL MEDIA NETWORK