Scuba Diving

SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: SHARK FEEDING

Shark accident???  Are you kidding me Erich Ritter?

Bill R - Basic / Sales
July 22, 2008 at 17:58:01

Shark "Accident", are you kidding me? They were chumming the water when this occured. I am not a shark expert but I have caught a number of bull sharks and they could possibly be the most sinister species that exists. I have seen a bull shark rip a 150 lb tarpon to shreds in 30 seconds, a 35 lb blackfin in one bite, a 60 lb AJ in 2 bites, a 25 lb gag grouper in one swallow. This guy gets in the water with sharks swimming around, including bulls, and people (and Ritter) want us to feel sorry for him?  I understand his left leg is basically destroyed but let's use some common sense.  And now he wants to blame his "spotter". This isn't Nascar. Remember, when you point a finger at someone or something else you have THREE pointing back at yourself!

Scuba Diving

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNext Up

Scuba Diving

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER DIGITAL MEDIA NETWORK