Scuba diving

SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

Wave Dancer tragedy not forgotten...

Teresa Mars - Non-diver/Wife of Wave Dancer victim Ray Mars
December 31, 2007 at 23:35:16

I will never forget. Hughes and Martin murdered my husband, that is the only way to say it. They have never paid for their sins, nor apologized in any way to the family members of their murdered victims.  Their murder was intentional, for profit only.  They have never returned the trip fares to the family members, and never lost one penny of their own money for their murdering 20 people. I hope every day of my life that they will suffer horribly when they finally die, and hope I see it for myself.  I hate them more and more each day, and pray for their suffering.  They have ruined so many lives, our family's forever ruined.  God knows what they did, and they will indeed suffer for all eternity.  I also, like you, pray for their final time on this earth to be as horrible as possible, and horrifically long and painful, and that those few of us who care to see it happen. It is way overdue. Thank you so much for still remembering and caring. Most do not give a damn anymore, but only want to blame the victims.

Scuba Diving Directory

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

Scuba diving

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK