SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

RE: Book writer?...

Don - AOW/system analyst
August 7, 2006 at 12:10:27

Well, here is another uninformed person. This book (No Safe Harbor) is factional and not fictional. Joe Burnworth was biased and was not from the Richmond Dive Club. How do I know this, I was on the Belize Aggressor. This guy did a true story based on him going through the ordeal. If he had interviewed the captain of the Wave Dancer it would have been far from the truth. From the very moment we boarded the dive boats we were not told anything about the evacuation and was told that the hurricane was headed North of Belize so we were fine. Then after our last dive we were told that the hurricane had turned slightly south and was headed towards Belize so we would go to Placenia and ride out the storm. When in fact they knew that the hurricane was headed towards Placencia. So, I ask you.....who would have told the truth about what happened?

Keep your mouth shut and comments to yourself unless you have all the facts.

Action Divers

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK