SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

Book writer?...

Peter J - Instructor & Captain/Seaman
June 14, 2005 at 11:01:01

I find it hard to fathom, that Joe Burnworth, writing his first book, can be unbiased, or give an impartial or factual account of the true events of the Wave Dancer tragedy as the 17 deceased passengers aboard Wave Dancer were friends and clubmates from the same Dive Club and on the same trip to Belize together.

It will be an interesting read, but I feel due to these circumstances I believe we will only get fiction and his account and his emotive opinions on the whole issue under the guise of facts.  Did he interview the Captain, as he is the one that knows the facts?

I will therefore find it hard  to accept as a factual account if he has not done this and will probably go down as a fictional account, greatly exaggerated in many parts to sell books to emotive readers I hope not, but feel this will be the case when it is read.

Dive VIP

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK