SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

My grandad always told me every living thing needs a rectum...

Bill - PADI OWI #2952/Retired
June 5, 2005 at 21:47:07

(Teresa) I only today discovered the tragic fate of your husband and 19 others. This is due to the fact that I have been out of diving now for about 15 years and also the timing, so close after 911.

I have been sitting here for the last 4 hours reading this forum and I must say I am a little disgusted with what I have been reading. I salute you and applaud you for remaining civilized and on course and I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. The fact that you were using this forum to try and find the facts about a mind and heart breaking tragedy is obvious. The fact that you had to endure the self important, extremely rude, chest thumping pontification of a certain Ian is really sad.

Well my grandad always told me every living thing needs a rectum so with the appearance of Ian I guess the job has been filled. Well enough about the small things and people.

Even before I finally found the official report it was clear to me that Martin directly and Hughes indirectly were responsible. I worked with Peter Hughes over thirty years ago on Roatan and at that time he was one of the most safety concious and rigid dive guides and instructors I had ever met at that time. People change, not always for the better I guess.

I hope you and the others left behind find the closure you deserve. And as far as Ian goes, well it is after all the rectum's job to pass all the, shall we say, waste.

Action Divers

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK