SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

OK Teresa, so you endorse the Immarbe Report that lets Hughes off the hook?...

Ian S - Instructor/University Administrator
May 15, 2005 at 10:40:10

OK, Teresa, first you argue that we should all ignore those in the dive industry who want to cover up the Wave Dancer accident. How that makes diving safer for the diving public is something that maybe only you, a non-diver, could explain.

And now you endorse ("I was very pleased to see that they put the blame where it belonged") an official investigation report that states the painfully obvious: the captain was negligent. Was there ever any doubt in anybody's mind the captain made a series of very bad decisions?

Unlike you, I'm not pleased with the report because it fails to adequately address mistakes that clearly originated much higher up the chain of command.  I will leave it to you and others to speculate why.

Action Divers

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK