SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

Thank you Heather...

Teresa Mars - Non-Diver/Wife of Wave Dancer victim
May 7, 2005 at 23:14:36

Thank you, Heather Johnston. I have been appalled at the extreme off-topic cruelty to the family members of the victims, indeed about those who were killed. There has been almost nothing good said about any of them, but many statements indicating knowledge about their character, their spoiled, rich selves, their demanding selves, always by someone who never met them.  It is so easy to talk as if you know something, or are knowledgeable enough to say something about these wonderful people. 

I was so looking forward to commentary on the IMMARBE report.  Strangely, silence comes from Ian S., and the other people who seem to want nothing more than to stir the pot. I think it is because it takes a big person to admit that they have been wrong, have misjudged someone's character, and now have decided that something very different really did happen. Something horrible, sinister, and really criminal in its negligence and complete disregard for human life, other than their own, of course. 

I was naive enough to actually think that at least a couple of those who have been so critical of the victims, talking of their wonderful experiences with Peter Hughes, etc., would find their own soul, and give their take on what the IMMARBE report really said. I was very pleased to see that they put the blame where it belonged, because it has always been so obvious that the divers themselves were victims, and paid for Martin's stupidity and negligence with their lives, not his of course.  But, it must not be much fun, or it does not have any chance of causing more pain, so why bother?  Ian S. has been especially silent. It shows what kind of character he has, doesn't it?  NONE.

Dive VIP

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK