SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

Moderators, please help clean up the sh*t...

Heather Johnston - AOW/Daughter of deceased Byron & Shirley Johnston
April 29, 2005 at 13:26:54

During the past six months this forum has gone way off topic and devolved into name-calling culminating in Ian S.'s post with the obscenity "sh*t" in the title.

Meanwhile in January 2005, the IMMARBE report finally came out. Can we please talk about that instead?

I love the facts, so here they are:  In the past six months there have been 11 posts from Ian S., 9 from Richard Lindsay, 8 from David Hay and 8 from Teresa Mars.

Teresa's husband died on the Wave Dancer and Richard Lindsay was an RDC member who knew many of the deceased. In my opinion they have both done a good job of staying on topic and holding their tempers.

David Hay lost his temper and went way off topic, but on March 17, he apologized.  Thank you David. I accept and greatly appreciate your apology.

Ian S. participated heavily in the off topic discussion and has in my opinion shown more and more childish behavior on this forum with each of his posts. I believe we would all benefit from removal of some of these name calling off-topic posts.  Most notably the final post from March 17 in which Ian S. uses the obscenity  "sh*t" in the subject of his post.

Please, Mr. Moderator, help clean up this forum.

Action Divers

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK