SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

Thanks Don...

Teresa Mars - Non-Diver/Wife of Wave Dancer victim
March 21, 2005 at 20:36:37

Thank you so much for adding to my thoughts about the survivors, the lawsuit, their silence, etc.  It is heartening that there are still a few who are capable of seeing wrong where it really is.  You are right, no one really remembers the victims, or their friends and family at all.

At least, it doesn't appear that they do.  I have felt that way for a very long time.  I will never understand such non-human behavior, but I think I should finally get used to the fact that there are lots more of that type of person, than the good ones.  As in the case of the victims, of course including my husband, Ray Mars, I can absolutely say that not one of them would have been silenced by someone (PH???), but instead would have insisted on the truth being told immediately. I knew almost everyone on board that boat, and I cannot imagine any of the victims behaving the way the survivors have. It's a disgrace, really, and I sincerely hope that someday their consciences (if they have one) will finally get to them.

Again, thank you so much for your agreeing with me, for some time now, I haven't seen much of that.

Action Divers

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK