SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

This has gotten way off track...

Don - Advanced Diver/Systems Analyst
March 17, 2005 at 19:07:39

After reading some of the responses it appears that this forum has gotten way off track. I feel as though the victims, families, and friends are already forgotten. Lets get back to talking about what this forum is about and what happened was due to the NEGLIGENCE on the part of Peter Hughes and the Captain.

The survivors benefited from this and took their money and then shut up. They were no longer interested in what was right or wrong. They victims' families could not get any assistance or response from them at all. Now, I ask you...what is wrong with this picture? It just goes to show that people can be paid off to keep quiet. But, no amount of money will bring back those that died due to negligence.

Enough said....now lets get back to what this forum is about. No, I do not work for or know anyone from Dive Expressions, but I do know some of the members of RDC, as well as those who perished.

Action Divers

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK