SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

Ian, try and make sense, you don't like the Buddy System now?...

David Hay - Instructor/Scuba Diving Instructor
March 15, 2005 at 07:22:14

I rest my case.

I have read up on some of your past posts and see that as per usual you have once aging avoided to answer anything at hand, Your infantile and hostile responses to me regarding you opinion of my reading ability and now calling me form cop is as usual the best you can do.

You have NO facts no proof nothing.

You commented on my response to an early post instructing me to go back and reread it. I did and now you say I am confusing that post with yours.

You can not talk about this with out threatening me with telling every one you know not to use my (Upcoming) dive shop because it will be unsafe? This shows what kind of advice your known for giving and your complete lake of scruples. My record is well known and established. If you judge me like this just for not blindingly agreeing with the crap you spew, then go right ahead as per you past post im sure it will have very little effect on the diving community. So you is the Dive Form Cop? Sounds to me more like Ian.

Well I see what kind off person you are Ian.

No Loss.

Action Divers

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK