SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

Read the IMMARBE report...

Richard Lindsay - Divemaster/Engineer
March 8, 2005 at 20:03:30

Read the report: http://www.cdnn.info/news/article/a050226.html

Ex Richmond Dive Club Members use your names. I did. Neither Gary or Ellen Kinsler or Dive Expressions had anything to do with this trip. The RDC was growing at the time of the trip and the growth had nothing to do with Dive Expressions. Gary had not been to any club meetings for a good while at the time of the trip. But I do not agree with David Hay, He used to be a PADI shop. Now he is a NAUI shop, at least he was the last time I heard. And there were complaints filed about Gary becoming Naui. I never thought there was enough room in Richmond for 5 dive shops. 4 good ones. As for the Richmond Dive Club I hope it survives only time will tell. But it will never be the same. As for me I have been diving alot and I am preparing to go to Japan to visit my daughter who is combat reporter for Marines, she wants to go diving. She and her boyfriend just came back from helping with the tsunami. I don't think she will ever be the same. It is just so sad.

Action Divers

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK