SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

Gary and Ellen Kinsler of Dive Expressions ripped me off...

Ex-Richmond Dive Club Member II - Open Water Diver/Business Manager
March 5, 2005 at 08:25:29

You're dead wrong David Hay. Gary and Ellen Kinsler have no scruples--they'll rip off anybody stupid enough to walk in the door of their dive shop.  And they did not "back out" of the Richmond Dive Club as you say.  They had at least one of their staff on the RDC Board of Directors when the Wave Dancer capsized.  So you're wrong about that too. Ellen is a scammer.  She doesn't care about anything except taking as much money as she can get from the Dive Expressions customers. Believe me I know her so when I hear about the terrible ugly threats she made to CDNN, well, I can only assume it's true.  And just because other scammers exploit dive clubs for kick-backs doesn't make it right. You're starting off on the wrong fin David, but good luck with your business.

Dive VIP

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK