SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

Gary and Ellen Kinsler - Dive Expressions - ruined the RDC...

David Hay - Instructor/Scuba Diving Instructor
February 28, 2005 at 23:10:41

This is the grossest, and most disgusting lie I have ever herd. I know Gary and Ellen very well. I have to say not only are they extremely good friends but also the most ethical instructors and people I have ever met.

First of Gary started the RDC and had made it very clear that should the club ever become a "Click" centered club Gary would back out. He did and the club continued on. To blame them for the accident is just ignorant. They were not even on the trip! This was a RDC trip and the divers were the responsibility of the Captain. I hold a Master of Boat license and can assure you. THE CAPTAIN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS BOAT AND PASSENGERS! Further more getting a "KICK BACK" for sending divers on a trip is the way the dive industry works, that is how a dive shops make money just as a travel agent gets a "Kick back" from booking airline tickets. Should a dive shop work for free?

Used equipment: RUBBISH! Ellen should not have made any comments regarding any investigation. SHE WAS NOT APART OF THE TRIP and as far as her interfering with the investigation, also rubbish.

Any such anonymous comments should be taken with the utmost suspicion and I for one will not stand by for this kind baseless and ignorant slandering.

A HURRICANE WAS RESPONSIBLE, the boat was docked!!! this was not a SCUBA ACCIDENT this was a boat DOCKED and hit by a HURRICANE how the heck can you blame Gary and Ellen for it! Also they are still very saddened for the loss of friends who were on the trip. How dare you cowardly slander them like this? I suspect that you have used this incident to attack Gary and Ellen for you own personal and disgusting reasons and you should be ashamed of yourself!

Dive VIP

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK