SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

Probably they did not want to go the third world...

Rafer - Open Water Diver/Electrician
November 8, 2004 at 2:17:33

After reading the National Geographic arcticle, I think they all knew that a bad hurricane was coming.  Remember they were talking to their friends on the Aggressor for a few hours after they got back and those people all knew about it.  I guess I pretty much agree with Ian.  It's mostly Hughes fault but the passengers well they also displayed very poor judgement. I think they did not want to leave the comfort of their "luxury" accommodation to squat in some ugly dirty concrete building all night with the locals. I don't know.  Maybe it was a toilet thing. Those luxury liveaboard types can be pretty damn fussy about all the little things.

Dive VIP

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK