SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

Boat owner greed and poorly trained crew?--that's only half the problem...

Ian S - Instructor/University Administrator
October 15, 2004 at 10:22:49

No Richard, you're wrong and Travis is right.  Everybody knows what happend in Belize. So think about all those people who still book trips on Hughes boats.  What kind of mindset would you call that? "Just being a stupid tourist on holiday" mindset? Like I said, there was a hurricane coming (and everybody knew it).  Like you said, tourists just want to be tourists and have fun.  That's a dangerous combination buddy. All you have to do is ask. Oh, no hurricane evacuation plan?  Sorry, cancel my trip--I don't stay on boats during hurricanes. PERIOD. Boat owner greed and poorly trained crew? Yes. Tourist greed and stupidity? Yes again.

Action Divers

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK