SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

To Travis: Get a heart and a life while you're at it...

Richard Lindsay - Divemaster/Engineer
October 10, 2004 at 10:08:44

Well after your comments there is a little anger building here. My friends WERE tourists, they PAID to dive on a premier boat, they PAID to dive in a premier location, they PAID to have a professional CAPTAIN and crew. I think usualy you do PAY to go on vaction so you can relax and enjoy yourself hmmmmmmm.

My friends were well trained and well equipped divers. They ranged from Advanced divers to Instructors. But alas this was not a diving accident. The sexy dive boat hmmm it was a very nice boat. I don't think the boat caused the problem. Actualy I think the boat would have been better off not being tied atoll rather than being tied in the manner in which it was.

Dive groupies nope, these people were FRIENDS who loved life and liked sharing experiencs toghether as a group not groupies I believe it is called freindship. Richmond Dive Club chartered not 1 boat for Belize but 2 boats. A once in a lifetime to dive with all of your friends together in one loacation.

OH yea they did other things as a group other than diving. I am no longer a member of the Richmond Dive Club but I am still a very active diver. You only stated one thing correctly IF MY FRIENDS HADN'T DIED IN A ACCIDENT IN BELIZE THEY WOULD STILL BE DIVING TODAY AND WE WOULD STILL HAVE OUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES. The Richmond Dive Club will never book a single spot with Peter Hughs again.

Travis get a heart and a life while your at it try furthering your diving education advanced divers are still wanna be divers ya jerk.

Sorry For the last line Teresa

THE CAPTAIN OF THE BOAT HAS THE LAST SAY SO ON EVERYTHING AND IS LEGALY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFTEY OF HIS PASSENGERS AND CREW. ONLY IN THE GOVERNMENT ARE YOU NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIBAL FOR YOUR ACTIONS GOVERNMENT OH YEA THOSE ARE THE PEOLPE HERE IN THE USA WHO AREN'T DOING A THING TOWARDS GETTING THE GOVERNMENT IN BELIZE TO SUPPLY A FINAL REPORT

My personal opinion about the report is it will never be filed or published or at least until the statue of limitations runs out on the people involved. I can think and hope of several criminal charges that might be filed.

Action Divers

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK