SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

It is not a matter of time...

Teresa Mars - Wife of Wave Dancer victim Ray Mars
March 1, 2004 at 16:47:25

I wish that all we had to do was wait for the truth to come out. It's not a matter of time. The captain has disappeared, some of the crew are among the dead, so cannot tell what happened.

Besides, we have been waiting for over 2 years for any information at all, only to be met with continued stalling by the officials in Belize.  Do you really think they are ever going to "tell the truth"? 

By the way, if Peter Hughes and company had been found non-negligent, the official report would have come out long ago. Of course it is very difficult for all of us family members left behind to be patient, as you suggest, but I do not think being patient will accomplish anything. I do not think that IMMARBE has any intention of ever releasing the official report, but to continue dreaming up one crazy theory after another, until we all just go away.

Sadly, most people forget way too quickly. Not the family members, they do not have the luxury of forgetting.  They live with this tragedy every day.

Dive VIP

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK