SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

Act prudently--Let's not book with Peter Hughes Dancer boats until we know all the facts...

Jeremy Robinson - Divemaster/Veterinarian
January 30, 2004 at 19:05:12

I'm new to Scuba Forum and have posted only once at the Aggressor forum. After reading through all of the comments on the Wave Dancer tragedy, I want to briefly reiterate what I said in a lengthy post at the Aggressor forum.

I understand from reading these forums that there are some people who are "hooked" on certain liveaboard companies and will defend them "come hell or high water".  For reasons I don't really understand, those people are quite comfortable looking the other way when all of the evidence points to negligence.

To the many divers reading Scuba Forum who have not made up their minds, my suggestion would be to error on the side of caution until we fully understand what happened.  In other words, let's not book with Peter Hughes until we know all the facts about what happened in Belize.

Action Divers

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK