SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: WAVE DANCER

To Heather Johnston...

Dale Treadway - 400 dives/Retired
August 5, 2003 at 15:49:56

I come from a love of diving & seeing wonderful areas of the world. 400+ dives with various land based trips and 7 liveaboard trips - 6 with Peter Hughes vessels. No trips on Agressor vessels. All 6 Dancer trips were great. Was on the Komodo Dancer in May & going again in November.

For sure each side of an issue has their point of view and with the same information see what we want to but differently.

1. You say "if your father knew a hurricane was anywhere near he would have -----" I see that the Wave Dancer left the dive trip to take shelter and surely all crew & divers knew that was due to a hurricane front moving their direction. Also the grocer who owned a block building went to the dock at least twice and ask crew & divers to come to the block building. There was even open argument with crew & one of crew who left ship. There was plenty of time to make decision to leave & go ashore.

I have not dove in hurricane season for obvious reasons. Those who do make a decision to take the risk. Sorry for your loss but it was their responsibility.

Dive VIP

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2008  CYBER DIVER SCUBA DIVING NEWS NETWORK