SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

PAGE ONE :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: PADI SCUBA DIVER

PADI behind the scenes?...

Jeff - DM/Student
September 13, 2006 at 12:17:24

Just stumbled upon this forum today by chance, and it seems you guys know PADI and the dive industry as such very throughly and from the inside. So I thought you might be able help me find some information: Is there any of you who know where I can get info on PADI as an organisation? I'm talking about things like financial reports, list of executives (who's in charge of Public Relations for instance?), plans and visions and all that kind of stuff. The padi.com website is very very closed and strictly client-focused and it offers no behind-the-scenes information about the organisation. I really need to read up on it for a university project, so if you have any suggestions as to where i can find the relevant webresources or something similar it would be greatly appreciated indeed.  Thanks! (and sorry to disturb the forum with this question, I hope its alright).

Dive VIP

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2007  CYBER DIVER