SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

PAGE ONE :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: PADI SCUBA DIVER

I wouldn't worry about the C-Card issue...

Bob Cofod - Instructor/ Manager
August 4, 2006 at 14:51:49

A frequent question. I've traveled over pretty much of the world and have never run into a problem with NAUI certification. Some people tend to sell what they have by putting down the competition. The issue for you is to find an instructor who will give you the best training possible. That is more of an experience and motivation issue than it is a certifying agency consideration. NAUI has high standards and its instructors are as well trained as any organization. From a teaching standpoint, NAUI tends to give its instructors a bit more freedom to adapt to the student's needs.  But this isn't a deal maker/breaker. I wouldn't worry about the C-Card issue as much as finding a training program that you really trust. Hope this helps.

Dive VIP

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2007  CYBER DIVER