SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

PAGE ONE :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: PADI SCUBA DIVER

Do not rely on others to make up for the lack of proficiency...

Brenda - Instructor/Instructor
July 12, 2006 at 17:13:26

As an instructor I always make sure that my students understand that diving can be dangerous. I explain to them very thoroughly that accidents happen and it is their responsibility (once certified) to keep their buddy within visual distance and above all be prepared for an emergency. I only wish that all students would continue diving on a regular basis, but I know that is not always possible. It is up to each individual to assume responsibility for their own actions and not rely on others to make up for the lack of proficiency. Diving is a serious sport, no different than sky diving, rock climbing, etc. You must practice, practice, practice, and ultimately you are still responsible for yourself underwater

Action Divers

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2007  CYBER DIVER