SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

SCUBA DIVING :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: PADI SCUBA DIVER

Go back to the old days...

Rick M - AOW/Electrician
April 4, 2006 at 15:46:58

I have been diving all my life literally (my mother dove with me pregant) and I got my first tank at ten. So when I finally bothered to get certified because PADI said I was now old enough to dive, I thought the class back then was a pain in the butt and a waste of time. But it was good for a refresher and to cut back on some bad habits that we all pick up over the years.

Due to missing the checkout dive I had to go solo with another instructor. Surf entry 6 ft swells vis 5 ft. at best max depth 90. temp 58 long surface swim. That is how you do check out dives. Not this let's sit on the sand at thrity ft. and see if you can clear your mask. I will never dive with anyone that had that type of training.

Action Divers

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2007  CYBER DIVER