SCUBA DIVING NEWS       ::       SCUBALINX       ::       SCUBA POLL       ::       CYBER DIVER       ::       J DIVER       ::       IN-DEPTH       ::       SCUBA SEARCH

Scuba Forum, Scuba Board, Scuba Message BoardScuba Forum - The Scuba Board for Serious DiversScuba Forum :: ForumsScuba Forum :: SearchScuba Forum :: RegisterScuba Forum :: FAQScuba Forum :: RulesScuba Forum :: Recent Posts

PAGE ONE :: FORUMS :: EDITORIALS :: PADI SCUBA DIVER

It's not sooooo difficult!!!...

Andi - PADI IDC staff instructor/Diving Instructor
March 13, 2006 at 13:20:33

As an active diving instructor I have to admit that I prefer to go diving with PADI Scuba Divers! They listen to briefings, do as they are told to do, depth is limited...

I have to spend three months out of the water (without any salary), because I got bent. The problem? Had to guide a group of 5 "experienced" divers: one panicked at the surface, one had trouble equalizing, and the other three morons started swimming against the current on a drift dive...

So, most accidents are not caused by PADI Scuba Divers, but by so called "experienced" (done that, know that) people.

I also had the pleasure to get a training as hyperbaric chamber tender and operator - and guess what? The vast majority of the patients were divers with "experience"!!!

Point: it does not matter which level of certification one has... as long as they don't switch off their brains while diving! And that's for all, professionals and PADI Scuba Divers.

Action Divers

CDNN HEADLINE NEWS

PreviousNextUp

SPONSORED LINKS

advertise   ::   newsletter   ::   privacy   ::   notice   ::   contact us

© 1995 - 2007  CYBER DIVER