Questions about Welland River - Niagara River fatal scuba diving accident...
Paul F - Non-diver/Teacher
September 26, 2007 at 08:02:57
I would like to hear from anyone who has some experience in the Welland River.
- I would like to determine how you would rate the dive, easy or difficult?
- How frequently is this water way used by divers?
- How popular is it?
- Does anyone recall or have experience with incidents on this particular waterway?
- What is the normal course of the dive?
- Would there have been ways to have been warned if in fact conditions in this or any other waterway were to have been changed to make the dive more hazardous than it would normally be?
- How would divers have reacted if they were advised that water current conditions may potentially be reversed?
- And finally, has anyone been advised by anyone in positions of authority not to dive in this particular stretch of the Welland River?
Answers to any of these questions would be greatly appreciated.